Rehab America is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare to every individual we serve. We are seeking employees who will be focused on enhancing the well-being of patients and residents. If you are passionate about providing outstanding care and service that consistently exceeds expectations, we'd like to hear from you.
Within our network of 29 rehab centers, we have a variety of career opportunities. Our leadership team fosters work-life balance by offering flexible schedules, as well as shifts that fit a variety of lifestyles.
Our Benefits at a Glance
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time-off program that accrues from hiring date
- Company-paid life insurance
- Affordable medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Optional short- and long-term disability plans
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- 401K retirement accounts
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs) and health savings accounts (HSAs)
- CEU reimbursement opportunities and online training programs for advancement
- NurseLine to answer medical questions
- Cellphone discounts from AT&T and Verizon
Rehab America is an affiliate of American Health Partners, Inc. and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment, (hiring, training, compensation, benefits, transfers, promotions, discipline and termination) because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or other classification protected by law. Nor do we discriminate against anyone because they are a disabled veteran or because of physical or mental disability in regard to any position for which the employee or applicant for employment is qualified in accordance with the law.